Sunday, May 20, 2007

Great is the Lord!

Captain Sensible writes: I have had this song ringing around in my head all day today, so I thought I would post it here and share these powerful words! I think it is quite well know, so I hope you are familiar with the music.

Great is the Lord!

Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise
The city of our God, the holy place
The joy of the whole earth

Great is the Lord in whom we have the victory
He aids us against the enemy
We bow down on our knees

And Lord, we want to lift Your name on high
And Lord, we want to thank You
For the works You've done in our lives

And Lord, we trust in Your unfailing love
For You alone are God eternal
Throughout earth and heaven above

(Steve McEwan)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!

12:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip0hG31RCLE&mode=related&search=

on youtube! :)

12:50 AM  
Blogger The Prufroquette said...

My gosh, we used to sing that song ALL THE TIME in the church of my childhood...

and strangely enough, I had it playing in my head this past week...

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home