Thursday, May 17, 2007

Misdirected Anger

Captain Sensible writes: I heard today of one woman who was so "bitter" and "angry" because of her protracted singleness, that she had stopped going to church and was directing her anger AT GOD.
Well done, church!
This is what we have done by glorifying singleness and making it seem like it is "God's will".
She is right to feel angry. But not at God. It's not God's doing.
It's ours.
Congratulations, everyone! We are now not only turning men away from God, we're also doing it to normal women who desire to be the wives and mothers God created them to be, and are told lies about what God's will for them is.
The Devil is having a party in hell...
He is not all-knowing like God, so I believe it's a surprise party.
Never could he have imagined that his trick of repackaging singleness as a "gift" would be so successful...
(Well, that's what I think anyway! I humbly stand corrected if I am wrong.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home