Thursday, August 30, 2007

Debbie Maken: The truth, the whole truth and nothing but!

Captain Sensible writes: It saddens me that the important discussion that we need to be having regarding the excellent piece of work that is, "Getting Serious About Getting Married: Rethinking the gift of singleness", is getting sidetracked by just a handful of people with their own personal agendas.
I wonder how many people that own or prolifically comment on blogs will hear the words "Well done, my good and faithful servant" for their work?
So -- I think it's time we went back to basics!
I intend to highlight some of the wisdom that can be found in the actual book, and you may find that either I, or my dear sister Frieda, will comment on it.
I hope you will find it informative, entertaining, but above all, truthful to Debbie's own words, rather than a distorted misrepresentation which would shame even those that don't identify themselves as Christians.
Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home