Saturday, January 05, 2008

Women Content with the Gift of Singleness - Simply Brilliant!

The following quote from A.N.Other blog (which is in quote marks within a comment, so the writer was not being serious!) could have come straight from the mouth of Caroly..., sorry, Frieda Fruitcake:

"See, I'm fulfilled. I'm in a book club. Really, I'm content. Except when I cry at night. Or have to face the office Christmas party. Or hold someone else's child and think of the children I will most likely never have. But I'm fine. I have peace."

2 Comments:

Blogger bwdb said...

Yes indeed....That's when the realization comes...Most of us are not meant to be alone...



BWDB http://thecwexperience.wordpress.com

9:58 AM  
Blogger Captain Sensible said...

Had a quick look at your blog, and it seems fine, but haven't had time to look at it properly!
Just to make this blog's readers aware of that!
:-)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home