Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Maybe I'm not enough?"

Captain Sensible writes: I think one of the dangers of Valentine's Day for singles is that they feel they are "not enough". That somehow they don't deserve a husband or a wife and children of their own. This is simply not true. God's blessings don't work that way.
Don't let a sense of inadequacy keep you from seeking, finding and keeping the love of your life.
Enjoy this lovely little track by my favourite band of the moment, The Feeling. It's not the official video, but it is very poignant. Remember, you are "enough" and you are worth loving and worthy of giving love back.

The Feeling: Fill my little world

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Captain Sensible. I was beginning to get into a pity-party today and feeling like somehow I was lacking something. It began to bother me that I never have a valentine on Valentine's Day (or at least not since high school and that was only 1 year). I felt there must be something extremely odd about me that keeps me in this single state despite the fact that I have good, healthy relationships with my family, friends and co-workers. But God knows the cry of my heart. I've been reading you blog for a few months now, and has given me new hope to believe that God wants good things for me (and presented in a way that makes me laugh many times). Today's message is just what I needed to read and hear. God bless you! You were created for such a time as this!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home